Happy Friday! I am going to try something new, a post about the five things I am occupying my time and thoughts this week/weekend. Just another glimpse into my head! ;o)
So, here is my Five Things Friday list:
- I got invited to BlogFest! I am so super excited! When I got the email, I actually throw my phone at Justin and started screaming, I was so excited! I have been dying to go to a blogging conference and now I am! I cannot wait until July!
- Today I went to the dermatologist and I just can’t shake the interaction. Recently, I started getting a rash every time I run or workout. He spent 10 seconds looking
at me and told me it was a heat rash and that it was very common. He than sad to me the it is even more common in people who just start exercising. Um, I have been running/working out on a daily basis for well over two years! I kindly mentioned that I had been running for over two years and was unsure why it just started. He looked at me dumbfounded, I wanted to say “Hey, dumba**, I have lost 90 pounds don’t make judgement based on appearance!” No, I am not a twig but don’t make a judgement based on how I look or how anyone looks, you don’t know where they are in their journey! (I feel a blog post coming out of this interaction!)
- This weekend I am going to take some much needed me time. What does that mean? I am going to do NOTHING and love it! Or nothing of any importance. I am going to try to disconnect for at least 6 waking hours in a row, not technology except for maybe a good old TV! My brain has been on overdrive this week and I am near a breakdown. However, I am recognizing the signs and managing what I can!
- I am counting the days to Thanksgiving! I cannot wait for all that delicious food! I am cooking the meal so I need to make it to the grocery store to get all the stuff. We will be having Turkey, Mashed Potatoes (the heart attach kind, real butter and cream), baked corn, warm buns, cranberries, and pumpkin pie, not to mention a veggie tray and Chex Mix! Good thing I am running the Turkey Trot that morning!
- Social Media! I just joined Pinterest! And I am working up my confidence to do more with Periscope. I thought I would share all the ways you can find me on social media, I always love to connect!
Have a great weekend!
What has been occupying your time and thoughts this week? Did you like that I did Five Things Friday?