By now you all know how I feel about the Esprit de She race series. I have been participating since their inaugural year and fell in love after my first race. Now, I look forward to participating in their events each year. This year will be extra special since I have the honor of being an ambassador. I am getting very excited because the first of three “local” events takes place a week from today!
Esprit de She is a race series for women, this is one of the reasons I love the series. There are amazing women on the course participating as well as volunteering, which means there is awesome support everywhere.
2015 is the third season for Esprit de She and each year their events get better. Women can participate in runs, duathlons, and triathlons. After all of the racing an amazing evening (or late morning if you are doing the Du or Tri) awaits you. You can enjoy the bubbly bar, appetizers, music, vendors, and some shopping.
They also have some really great training plans! You can find a guide for all of your race needs, nutrition advice, training tips, tricks & tactics to prepare for your events, and more! There are also live training events, for running you can sign up for Finish Line Training for $3.10 if you are doing the 5K or $6.20 if you are doing the 10K (to participate in this training you must be registered for one of the Esprit de She runs). The program includes eight weeks of coaching from a female Life Time Run coach (meets twice a week), a weekly training guide, and a training t-shirt. If you are participating in one of the duathlons or triathlons there is an array of training options from Endurance Training by Life Time.
Next weekend is the Lakeville Duathlon and I cannot wait for it! There are still a lot of great events nationwide to register for! In addition to the Lakeville event I will also be doing the 50th & France and Maple Grove races.
Look at everything you get with your registration!
- Performance tank top (Runs Only)
- Moxie Cycling jersey (Duathlons & Triathlons Only)
- Customized race bib if registered by early enough (Runs Only)
- Finishers medal with removable charm (Duathlons & Triathlons Only)
- Two complimentary drinks at their signature Bubby Bar (21 and over only) (All Events)
- Healthy post-race tapas and treats (All Events)
- Access to the Panasonic Beauty Bar powered by LifeSpa with complimentary massage, mini manicures, blowouts and hair braiding (All Events)
- Souvenir event photo from the I ASPIRE photo booth (All Events)
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success (All Events)
- Free regional training clinics, as well as paid access to training from Endurance Training by Life Time (Duathlons & Triathlons Only)
- Invitations to join Finish Line Training from Life Time Run (Runs Only)
- Age group award necklaces (Duathlons & Triathlons Only)
- Awards for top finishers (Runs Only)
You can register here for any of the awesome events, use referral code EDS078. If you are doing any of the local Esprit de She events let me know! I would love to see you at one of them!