I hate spam. My inbox is constantly full and the last thing I want is useless junk.
I also hate to sign up for one thing and get something completely different.
So, my commitment to you is simple… I will not send you irrelevant emails.
What you can expect to receive as a Getting Fit to Find Myself email subscriber
All of the posts to Getting Fit to Find Myself automatically populate an email newsletter that will land in your inbox. This email will keep you up-to-date with the posts I have shared on the blog. Essentially, it is all the information from Getting Fit to Find Myself delivered to make your time online more efficient.
Goodies for subscribers
As a reward to the followers of Getting Fit to Find Myself , I may offer subscriber-only free printables and/or ebooks. These offers are subject to change at any time.
What I will NEVER do
You have my promise that I will NEVER…
- sell your email address to anyone, no matter how much money they offer me or how important I think they are. If I plan to provide someone with your email address, I will ask you first.
- send you an offer that is a scam. If one slips through the cracks, you can beat me with a sweaty towel, but I promise that I do my very best to only send you REAL offers with no hoops to jump through or clanging bells and whistles.
- fill your inbox with irrelevant junk mail. Every offer will maintain the high-quality standards that compromise the posts at Getting Fit to Find Myself .
Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.