1. Start Running Regularly
2. Diversify Your Diet
3. Set a 5K PR
4. Run Your First Half-Marathon
5. Lose Weight
6. Complete Your First Triathlon
7. Stay Motivated
8. Qualify for Boston
9. Get into Yoga (For Real This Time!)
10. Find Running Friends
11. Run a Trail Race
12. Give Back
So it got me to thinking which ones do I want to work on this year. I am going to focus on:
1. Lose Weight – I have already started working on this. I will continue until I feel like I have hit a weight that feels good for me and where I am preforming my best.
2. Complete My First Triathlon – I really want to give a sprint triathlon a try (no pun intended). However, I need to get a new bike and start training. I am just not sure about the whole bike thing, I have no idea where to start when it comes to pick one out. And I don’t want to spend a ton of money on it until I know I am going to stick with it. And then there are all of the accessories that I need for it…. Oh, it is overwhelming just thinking about it, but OH THE CHALLENGE!
3. Stay Motivated – I am not sure how I will do this one but I will find a way to accomplish it! I think it is more of a case of staying focused, than motivated but they are somewhat the same in my case.
4. Get Into Yoga – Yep, I have a Groupon and gift certificate for a local yoga place but I just haven’t been able to make myself go. Again, it has me little concerned because I don’t know it well and therefore may not be good at it, and I am a perfectionist. But I will start it in 2015!