I didn’t fully participate last year because I was still in recovery mode but this year I am taking full advantage of everything they have to offer. Zooma has thought of everything to keep this challenge, fun, exciting and challenging. The Summer Challenge focuses on food, workouts, an ab challenge, and running (or walking).
When you register for the Zooma Summer Challenge you get:
- 5-week Workout and Food plan including a 28-day Ab Challenge
- Access to a private Facebook Motivation Group
- Motivated Mondays featuring weekly videos and emails that will explain each week’s plan and get you motivated
- Summer Challenge Playlist presented by Aftershokz, The Official Headphones of Zooma Women’s Race Series
- Super cute swag including a tank top and beverage coozy mailed to your door!
- Bracelet with sun charm (Alex & Ani style) to commemorate your summer fitness success and remind you to “shine on” throughout the year!
- Complete the 28-day ab challenge and you’ll will be eligible to win a sweet ZOOMA Prize Pack!(Prize pack includes a ZOOMA race registration, Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Headphones, ZOOMA tank from Raw Threads Athletics, ZOOMA Bondi Band and a Train Like a Mother Club training plan!)
The challenge starts on Monday, July 17, 2017 but you can register through Sunday, July 23, 2017! The cost is $49 per person!
In order to be fully prepared for the Summer Challenge I have been doing my homework to find local yoga, barre, and spin classes. However, if you don’t have access or prefer to workout at home you can find yoga and barre workouts online. All I have left to do is to figure out what workout I want to try but haven’t yet (examples: Boot Camp, Soul Cycle, SurfSet, Pound, HipHop Dance). That piece is one of the parts I love about the summer challenge!
I have also set some expectations for myself and this challenge. I am going to fully participate! In order to do that I have been planning out what I will do when I am at Blogfest and on vacation the following week. The plan is to pack my resistance bands and yoga mat so I can get all the workouts in!
The Zooma Summer Challenge could not have come at a better time for me! I always do better when I have a plan and the Summer Challenge has the plan I needed. Do you love a challenge? Do you need a plan to follow to get you through the summer? If so, then you should consider the Summer Challenge too!
Do you have suggestions of a fun alternate workout I can do during the challenge?