Who is Missy of Getting Fit to Find Myself? Good Question!
I am going to do something a little different this week! I am part of a really fun blog hop, Grow Your Blog, put on by Kristy of Runaway Bridal Planner, due to that I have had a lot of new readers. So, I was thinking I would spend the week answering a few questions about myself. Each day I will answer 13 different questions to help everyone get to know me a little better!
Okay, lets start the fun…
If you have been reading Getting Fit to Find Myself for a while you have already read 20 Questions – Getting Fit to Find Myself Edition. In that post I share some background information such as where I grew up, if I have siblings, what I wanted to be when I grew up, etc. However, if you are new to the blog and want find out more about me I suggest you check that post out (I had a lot of fun writing it!).
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I wish I could stay in bed and cuddle with Baylee all day!
- What do you think about right before falling asleep? I wish Baylee took up less of the bed…
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I have 5 tattoos, two on my feet, two on my back, and one on my hip. I would be covered head to toe if I didn’t work in Corporate America. I LOVE tattoos!
- Do you have any pets? Yes, Baylee our English Mastiff who is the love of my life!
- Name one thing you miss about being a kid? Living at my parents house and playing outside in their huge yard. I didn’t realize how lucky I was to have such a huge yard growing up.
- Name one thing you love about being an adult? Making decisions that have made me the person I am today. I know that some of the decisions have been great ones and others not so. However, I am really happy to see where I am today!
- What is your favorite song of the moment? Angels Fall by Breaking Benjamin
- What is your favorite song of all time? Oh goodness! I love music too much to pick one song.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on Saturday night? I am a homebody so just hanging out at home with Justin and Baylee is the best way to spend a Saturday night.
- What’s your favorite thing to do on Sunday afternoon? I love watching Green Bay Packers football on Sunday afternoons!
- If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? If I had to change my name I would make my middle name, Jillane (sounds like Jill-Lane) my first name. I have always like my middle name.
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? See question #7.
- What is one of your favorite quotes? Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water! – Eleanor Roosevelt