Yesterday, I started the Who is Missy of Getting Fit to Find Myself series. Today, I have thirteen more question to let you know a little bit more about myself.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Everything involved in cleaning the house!
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Running, duh! ;o)
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? I have no idea why, but my favorite day of the week is Thursday. It is a little more relaxed but still follows a normal routine (I love a routine).
- What is your favorite body part? My legs but more specifically my calves. Running has made them so strong and muscular, no I can’t wear skinny jeans or tall boots but running leggings look awesome!
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? My thirty’s. I have loved my thirty’s, I have grown so much and it only continues to get better.
- If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor? Sheryl Sandberg! That is one women who I totally respect and think has done amazing things!
- What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up? I am a crier the question should have been what movie, TV show, or book have you not cried at recently! I cry if it is happy, if it is sad, or in between…
- What was the last experience that made you a stronger person? I think I am constantly growing into a stronger person but I think my most recent struggle with anxiety and accepting it has made me much stronger!
- When was the last time you were nervous? You would think that with my anxiety I would be nervous more often. However, I don’t get nervous all that often. I really don’t recall the last time I was nervous.
- What is something you learned in the last week? I learned that I need to push myself hard when I run. I didn’t think I could consistently run as fast as I did for the Monster Dash.
- At what age did you become an adult? Well legally it was 18 but honestly I didn’t feel like an adult until I was in my 20’s. I have been blessed to have very supportive parents and didn’t have a job until I was a junior in college. I think going to school, having a job and managing it all helped me to become an adult.
- What’s playing in your car right now? I have the Breaking Benjamin Saturate in the CD player. But I often listen to the Jillian Michael Podcast or #WYCWYC when I am in the car.
- Where did you go to school? High School – Velva Public High School, Associates Degree – North Dakota State College of Science, Bachelor Degree – North Dakota State University, Masters Degree – University of Mary. Yep, I like going to school!
What chore do you absolutely hate doing?