It’s day four of Who is Missy of Getting Fit to Find Myself! I am sad it is almost over! I think I am learning new things about myself!
So, here are today’s thirteen questions…
- Are you married? No, but I am getting married!
- Where did you meet your significant other? At TGI Fridays. I was living in Fargo, ND and he was there visiting friends.
- How long have you been married? Again, we are not married but we have been together for close to 11 years.
- Why were you given your particular name? My dad liked the name Missy and I believe that he would call my mom that before I was born.
- How many siblings do you have? I have one younger brother.
- What is your favorite candy bar? Milky Way
What is your favorite cookie? Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, closely followed by Monster Cookie, closely followed by Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- What is your favorite sport? To watch it is football! I love football season! I love getting to watch my Green Bay Packers play on Sundays.
- What is your favorite thing about your mom? How well she knows me! She always know how to handle a situation whether it is giving me advice, just letting me talk and her listening, or something in between.
- What is your favorite thing about your dad? The things he says! You never know what he is going to say but most likely it will be funny and witty.
- What is your favorite thing about your sibling(s)? How laid back he is. We are the exact opposites and I so envy him!
- What is your favorite thing about your significant other? His sense of self. I love his confidence!
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? My drive. I love that I am constantly striving to get better and grow!
Only one more day left of Who is Missy of Getting Fit to Find Myself! Until tomorrow…