Here we are the last day of Who is Missy of Getting Fit to Find Myself…
I have had a lot of fun writing these posts! I have also had a lot of fun over the last two week getting to know a lot of new bloggers through the Grow Your Blog Hop hosted by Runaway Bridal Planner. I am sad to see it come to an end!
So, with that here are last few questions!
- If you have a pet, how did you pick their name? Justin and I each had a name picked out. His was Bailey and mine was Sophie, as it got closer and closer to getting her I realized she wasn’t a Sophie. So when I told Justin I was good with the name Bailey, I thought we should spell it like it sounded Bay-Lee. So that is how we pick Baylee’s name.
- Who is the last person you talk to on the phone? My mom.
- Do you play a musical instrument? If so which one? I played saxophone and drums but quite before junior high. I wish I knew how to play the piano!
- If you could spend the day with someone who passed on, who would it be? My maternal grandfather! I would love to have him meet Justin and Baylee. I was dating Justin before he passed but never got to meet him and we didn’t get Baylee until after he passed. I know he would love both of them! I miss him terribly but I know he would be proud of me!
- What three items would you take with you if you knew you would be stranded on a tropical island for a year? Sunscreen, Justin, and Baylee.
- What word would you use to describe yourself? Tenacious!
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall, I love the cool crisp air, the fall colors, and hot apple cider!
- What is your best physical feature? My calves.
- You have one day to live, how do you spend it? With everyone I love! I would want to have Justin and Baylee, my parents, my brother and sister-in-law, and grandmother all together.
- What do you say when you talk in your sleep? I don’t know, I know of one time where I talked in my sleep and it was when I still loved
with my old roommate. We had company staying at our apartment so she and I had to sleep together, midway through the night I woke up to her and I having a conversation in our sleep. Neither of us remembers any of it but it was the weirdest thing ever!
- Who is your favorite Disney princess and why? Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), I like her because she is strong, independent, and confident.
- Which would you prefer as a second home: mountain cabin, beach house, or big city condo? A lake home in the mountains!
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wouldn’t change anything about myself. I love the person I am, the flaws and all!
Well, Who is Missy of Getting Fit to Find Myself has now come to an end. I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better!